- Non-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Beveled mouth offers easy insertion of wires
- Provides quick connection for set screws or clamps that are used to make electrical contact
- Accommodates wire sizes 12 to 10 AWG
- Made of copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 347 degrees F (175 degrees C) for bare terminals
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 50/carton, 500/case
3M™ Scotchlok™ Pin Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The non-insulated, butted-seam barrel with a beveled mouth that guides the wire into position and withstands a maximum temperature of 347 degrees F (175 degrees C). Copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
3M™ Scotchlok™ Pin Terminal has a non-insulated, butted-seam barrel with a beveled mouth to guide the wire into position easily. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.