- Low odor adhesive is ideal for any setting where harsh fumes or flammability are an issue
- Delivers non-sag formulation so adhesive stays where applied
- Provides high shear and peel strength and is toughened for impact resistance
- 10 minute work life and 20 minute handling strength
- Bonds oily metals with minimal surface prep
- Bonds most plastics, composites and metals
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP810NS is a non-sag, toughened two-part, room-temperature curing acrylic adhesive specially formulated to bond oily metals, plastics, and other surfaces. With lower odor and non-flammable properties, 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Acrylic Adhesive DP810NS contributes to a safer work environment compared to typical acrylic adhesives.
10 Minute Work Life and 20 Minute Handling Strength
- Sporting goods (metal to metal, metal to plastic bonding)
- Appliance manufacturing (metal to metal, metal to glass)
- Electronic casing assembly
With a mix ratio is 1:1, 3M™ Scotch-Weld
™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP810NS provides a 10 minute work life to allow time to adjust fit prior to setting. The adhesive reaches handling strength in approximately 20 minutes and is fully cured in 8-24 hours (at 72°F/22°C). (Note: excess adhesive exposed to air around the bond lines may remain tacky up to 48 hrs.) 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP810NS is approved under UL 746C, polymeric materials use in electrical equipment.
Easy Adhesion with Acrylic
, often referred to as epoxy adhesives or epoxy glue, are two-part adhesives that provide excellent bond strength and durability, although slightly lower adhesion than 2 part epoxy in some situations. However, acrylic glues have several features that make them easier to use, including a much faster cure speed, higher tolerance for oily or unprepared bonding surfaces and the ability to bond a wide variety of materials, including nearly all plastics. Newer acrylic adhesive formulations are room temperature stable with a moderate shelf life.