- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. Suitable for various applications, it helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The 3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4510 key features include:
(BUL) Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement
(BUL) Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
(BUL) Low-linting properties and anti-static treatment on both sides
(BUL) Standard collar provides convenience when using auxiliary PPE
These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: paint spraying, metal polishing, machine or vehicle maintenance (oils and greases), and general industrial clean-up and processing.
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.