Offers complete dental bonding with dual-cure capabilities and excellent bond strengths for a variety of surfaces common to many dental procedures.
- Versatile adhesive system designed to handle difficult bonding situations such as bonding to sclerotic dentin and bonding in moist or dry enviroments.
- Reduces microleakage that can contribute to post-operative sensitivity for increased patient comfort and doctor confidence.
- Offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces for reliable bonding performance.
- Easy-to-follow technique guides and color-coded, numbered vials make the system efficient and simple to use.
Indications for Use
- Composite restorations.
- Porcelain and composite repairs.
- Bonding of veneers in combination with RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
- Bonding on inlays/onlays, crowns, bridges, Maryland bridges and posts.
- Bonding orthodontic brackets.
- Bonding amalgam.