Prefabricated stainless steel crowns with proven successful clinical use for short- or long-term adult posterior use. Refills of individual permanent bicuspid crowns are available in boxes of five.
- Easy to customize.
- Shallow occlusal anatomy means less tooth reduction.
- Thick occlusal surface to prevent bite-through.
- Parallel walls allow for operator fit control.
- Pre-trimmed to optimum length and contour to save placement time.
- Available in molar styles to meet your adult patient needs.
- Crown set is packaged in a unique, stackable tray that provides convenient, easy storage of 3M™ ESPE™ prefabricated crowns.
- Wide array of shapes and sizes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- High quality stainless steel.
Indications for Use
- Permanent molar crown applications.