A bis-acrylic composite in a hand-mix formula for direct chairside temporary restorations, Protemp II provisional material offers excellent esthetics, tight marginal seal with precision fit and high biocompatibility.
- Easy-to-extrude delivery system.
- Offers exceptionally tight marginal seal with precision fit.
- High biocompatibility.
- Suitable for long-term temporary fillings, crowns and bridges due to its high mechanical strength and precision fitting.
- Excellent esthetics due to great color stability, high polishability and the choice of three intensive shades: A1 extra light, A3 light and B3 yellow. The shades can also be mixed with each other to allow better shade matching.
Indications for Use
- For temporary restorations, including:**Multiple-unit bridges.
- Full and partial crowns.
- Inlays and onlays.