An advanced glass ionomer system that offers a three-way cure to meet your needs for core buildup and restorative applications.
- Versatile system can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs.
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering and saves time.
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure which provides better patient protection and increased doctor confidence.
- As a restorative material, it provides good handling properties and extended working time in the mouth for easier use.
- Available in a variety of shades to better match existing tooth structure for esthetic restorations. Pedo shade is available for pedodontic applications and Blue shade for core buildup applications.
Indications for Use
- Class III and Class V restorations.
- Root Caries.
- Pediatric Class I or II restorations.
- Class II laminate or open sandwich.
- Core buildup.