Imprint™ 3 VPS Impression Material is designed to resist distortion better than any other VPS to help reduce costly retakes, remakes and adjustments.
- Best balance of clinical properties, compared to other leading brands, including Aquasil Ultra.
- More hydrophilic than all leading VPS impression materials, including Aquasil Ultra, to help you get void-free impressions.
- Memory: best-in-class elastic recovery resists distortion for a more accurate impression.
- Toughness: resists tearing better than most leading brands.
- Available in a full range of viscosities, deliveries and setting times.
- Backed by 3M ESPE, the worldwide leader in impression materials.
Indications for Use
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Clear aligner impressions.
- Study model impressions.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Removable denture and partial denture impressions.