For those who prefer a hand-mix formulation, this medium body polyether material offers high-precision impressions.
- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-set properties reduce the potential for distortion during the setting process and removal from the mouth to assure a precise-fitting final restoration.
- Polyether material characteristics guarantee impressions of the highest precision.
- Monophase impression technique; just one viscosity for tray and syringe.
Indications for Use
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant impressions.
- Fixation impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.