Eliminate the need for a tray adhesive and simplify both preliminary and final impressions with this innovative, single-use tray from 3M ESPE.
- Revolutionary self-retentive fleece strip eliminates the need for a tray adhesive for fewer handling steps.
- Simplified process saves time--up to five minutes per procedure.
- Retentive fleece features striations that act as a barrier to avoid tooth/tray contact and occlusal flat-spots for better impression results.
- Innovative, directed-flow design minimizes flow defects and distal voids for more accurate impressions.
- Surrounding retention lip reduces material overflows.
- Built-in reservoir reduces gagging for better patient comfort.
- Single-use tray means there is no need to disinfect and clean, as with metal trays, for improved infection control.
- Delivers outstanding quality, accurate results and easy handling.
- Rigid material provides the stability that is ideal for both preliminary and final impressions.
- No unpleasant odor or mess from a tray adhesive.
- Tray can be customized, if needed.
Indications for Use
- Ideal for both preliminary and final impressions.Preliminary impressions:
- Counter models
- Study models
- Matrix for temporary crowns and bridges
- Orthodontic models
- Bleaching trays
- Fabrication of splintsFinal impressions:
- Crown procedures
- Bridge procedures