The dental flowable composite that is a dependable companion with many uses…it flows when you want it…stays where you need it.
- Versatile formula is ideal for multiple indications.
- Unique nanotechnology for excellent esthetics and low wear.**
- Unsurpassed polish retention.**
- Flow-on-demand handling dentists prefer.
- The perfect companion to our leading composite Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative.
- Available in capsule or syringe delivery and in 12 shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C2, D2, White, Extra White, and Opaque A3.
- **Versus competitive materials tested. In vitro data on file.
Indications for Use
- Class III and V restorations.
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non stress-bearing occlusal restorations).
- Base/liner under direct restorations.
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations.
- Pit and fissure sealant.
- Undercut blockout.
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary restorations.