A light-cured hybrid composite resin with a 19-year clinical history for use in both anterior and posterior restorations.
- Unique, single filler is 100% zirconia/silica which allows more particles per gram of paste, resulting in excellent strength and wear resistance.
- Excellent handling characteristics allow for easy placement and a lack of resin stickiness so the material will release easily from your instrument.
- Addresses the opacities of both dentin and enamel, minimizing shade-matching guesswork and allowing better blending with natural tooth color for superior esthetic results.
- Available in unit-dose (capsule) or multi-dose (syringe) delivery, and in 11 shades:A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B2, B3, C2, Pedo, Cervical Yellow, and Universal Dentin.
- Versatile material is ideal for both anterior and posterior restorations.
Indications for Use
- Z100 is indicated for anterior and posterior restorations (direct and indirect, including occlusal surfaces).