Speed and convenience in a universal dental composite resin that provides exceptional handling, long-lasting esthetic results, and is available in 12 shades.
- Low polymerization shrinkage for less stress on the tooth and less potential for patient sensitivity.
- Speed and convenience: easy to use, fast placement technique, and easy to finish to a smooth surface.
- Excellent handling with exceptional resistance to slumping.
- Strong, long-lasting and natural-looking results.
- Outstanding versatility for any area of the mouth.
- Excellent esthetics--available in 12 shades to meet your needs: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C2, D3, Incisal and Universal Dentin.
Indications for Use
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers.