This single-bottle adhesive solution offers high bond strength with one simple application technique and a quick 35-second adhesive application time. Can be used in all application techniques, including Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch. Ideal for both direct and indirect applications with virtually no post-operative sensitivity and can be used on all surfaces without any extra primer.
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Effective on all surfaces.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- No refrigeration needed.
- Store at room temperature for two years.
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
- Improved, easy-to-place etchant.
Indications for Use
- Direct Placement Indications:
- Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations.
- Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials.
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations.
- Bonding sealants.Indirect Placement Indications:
- Bonding veneers with RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
- Adhesive/primer for chemical adhesion when bonding zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations.
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations.
- Bonding self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- Sealing of dentin prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement.